That's pretty much what occupies Zane's time these days. He's still reaching for things with his full handed grab and perfecting his hops. There really isn't an opportunity he would turn down to work on his bouncing skills lately, and his sitting is coming a long way too - he can sit for more than 10 minutes on his own sometimes before toppling over. That's a major improvement in just one week!
There's also the all important eating aspect of his day; we've added in pears and plums most recently. Sticking with the "p" theme, parsnips are going to be his next new veggie. I'd never tried them before today when I made our stash for the freezer, so Zane's expanding my veggie horizons too. :)
I was flying solo again Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today, so Zane and I had a pretty busy weekend. The picture above is from when all of his stuffed animals decided to jump into his crib with him to wish him a good morning. Zane got to go to his first ever football party yesterday, and it was a good game day for our household - GO GAMECOCKS!!!! :) Zane did wear some maize and blue to sit in as a substitute for his dad while watching the Michigan game, but I think he was secretly wishing he was wearing some garnet and black with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment