Sunday, April 3, 2011

mini super model

Zane's one year old pictures have arrived!!  They turned out great, and we have copyright free digital images, so I thought I'd post a few of my favorites. :)  If anyone is looking for a photographer in Seattle, I'd highly recommend Donna Ryan Photography.



Zane's been busy as usual, which is part of the reason I can't seem to get a post up more often than once a week (at least that's my excuse). He had a lot of not-so-graceful moments, but he made it all week without any injury reports at school.  That's a sure sign he's getting a little less wobbly.  It's pretty amazing how far he's come in such a short time - he's even working on that awesome toddler/little kid squat when he picks stuff up off the ground and just stands right back up again.  He's totally turning into a little boy.



His sleeping finally seems to be back on track again...I'm not sure if it was the transition to 1 nap, the classroom change at school, the molars, the walking transition, all of the above, or none of the above, but he had started waking up in the middle of the night again - usually for less than 5 minutes, but at the worst point, it was about 30ish minutes.  I think Zane's back to getting 12 hours of continuous sleep at night.  Now we just have to work on our own bed time...


Zane's got his 3rd molar poking through too - the bottom right one now. That's a total of 11 chompers!


And one more... :)

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos, Mary Anne! He is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete