Monday, August 15, 2011

catch up

It's been a really busy few weeks, and I've fallen behind on blog posts.  I'm going to try to get a few short posts out this week to try to catch up...

The weekend of July 30th, Zane had another gym class and totally had a blast.  We may have to keep up the classes through the fall and winter for him.  Zane proved what a little monkey he is by hanging from one of the bars all by himself.

Right after class, we took him for his first professional haircut.  It turned out much better than our first attempt. :)  Zane did pretty well, and just kept trying to flick away her hands when she was working around his ears.  Otherwise, he had fun spinning the steering wheel of the tractor he got to sit on and all of the toys he got to check out.

Later that day, Zane got to hang out with Kevin and Amy while we had another date night - this time it was the Torchlight Parade 8k.  It was lots of fun running along the parade route, and Zane had a good time with his big friends. :) The run was good stress relief too because things were just shaken up at work for me - the 3 partners I work closest with all announced they were leaving the firm, and I'd just found out that Friday that I was going to be interviewing at the new firm the following Wednesday.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment