
The next week starting October 7th, it was a crazy week for me at work, and I was later than usual picking the boys up most evenings. One evening, Caden fell asleep on the way home and woke up briefly while we came inside. I got him into his high chair to try to get a quick dinner into his belly before he fell asleep for the night, and he fell asleep again.

On Saturday, we took the boys to get haircuts. It was Caden's first, and I was pretty nervous about it because his curls would most likely be disappearing...

We asked Zane if he wanted to go first, and he said Caden should go first. Caden was a trooper though, and just hung out on the tractor chair. I tried not to be too emotional staring at all of his little rings of hair piling up on the floor (sniff, sniff).

Zane did just fine when it was his turn too, and they both looked great when it was done. I think we played with almost every toy there between the two of them, and that's saying a lot!!


No comments:
Post a Comment