
The week of November 11th, I finally got Zane to wear pants to school instead of shorts. I'd been fighting a losing battle until I discovered that he wore them while I was out of town! Tricky boy! He still wears his shorts at every opportunity, like when he thinks his daddy could start his workout at any moment. Zane also spent the whole week at the big school.

Caden finally grew just tall enough to reach all of the door knobs, and steady enough to push or pull them open. He also enjoys taking things out of one container and into another. Half the time he grabs Zane's clean clothes as I'm putting them away and tosses them right into the hamper!

It was helpful that weekend though when I had to switch out all of Zane's 3T shirts for his 4T ones, and switch out Caden's 18 month sized pjs for his 24 month ones. These boys keep growing!

No comments:
Post a Comment