Friday, April 30, 2010

double digits!!!

Zane is 10 weeks old today!  That means only two more weeks of maternity leave for me, so Zane got to visit his new "school" 2-3 hours a day this week.  We figured that would be a good way for all of us (mostly me!) to make the transition a little smoother.  It also worked out pretty well because his dad was out of town for work, and I got to play the role of single parent for 5 days so it gave me a chance to run errands, clean, and give Molly a little TLC.  I also realized it's going to be a much harder transition for me than it will be for Zane - he's been all smiles everytime we walk in, and he's already worked his charm on all of the teachers!  It might be a tough transition for dad too, since he's going to be in charge of the morning drop off. ;)

I managed to catch one of those big smiles:


Here he is showing off his tummy time skills:


1 comment: