
March 11th marked 33 weeks for Caden, and it was a pretty busy week for me at work (thanks, AIA!). Caden kept things fresh by trying out zucchini and peaches for the first time. Exciting things! On our walk home on Wednesday evening, I took the picture above. It's about a mile and a half walk home from our daycare, so it's not unusual for our mini man to nod off on stroller days. But what was highly unusual was two sleeping boys! I can't even remember the last time Zane fell asleep in a stroller:

I was stunned when I realized why he'd stopped asking questions and I was just walking along talking to myself. :) He had skipped his nap at school, so he was totally wiped out. We had a bit of an ugly emotional evening once he woke up, but it was sweet while it lasted.

That Saturday, Zane showed off his new puzzle prowess... who knew he could put together a big kid jigsaw puzzle by himself??

It was also the last day of the old table before our new one arrived on Sunday morning! Big happenings around here. We squeezed around two tables and two sets of chairs for a few days though until we found a new home for the old one via Craig's List.

Sunday was also Caden's very first St Patrick's Day! He even played a few tunes on Zane's new piano:

I also had to chuckle when I realized the veggies (zucchini, parsnips, and sweet potato) I was chopping for Caden's food happened to look a little like the Irish flag:

One more thing... Zane started his new session of soccer classes on Saturday (it's been one year already since he started!), and there are no more parents allowed on the field, just two coaches (Colleen and Max) and the kids! He had a lot of fun and listened way better than when one of us was out there with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment